Monday, August 11, 2008

I have a question for you...

This Week’s posts are:
Tuesday: a description of straight knitting needles,
Wednesday: A little about the campground where we stayed in Cades Cove
Thursday: a tutorial on the make one (M1) increase.
Friday: A Project Profile on a headband I knitted.

I also have a question for all of you. I have put up a poll on the left column of the page. Which posts do you like the best? Here are the options: Upcoming Events Mondays; Knitting Tool Tuesdays; Whatever Wednesdays; Tutorial Thursdays; or Project Profile Fridays. Please note that you can vote for more than one type. I've been trying to stick to this format the last few weeks, and I would really like to know what I should spend more time on and what I can spend less time on or even fade away. Thanks for your feedback!

Here are some upcoming events:

MidCity Art Market: August 28th from 10am or 4pm at Palmer Park.

Morgan City Shrimp and Petroleum Festival August 28 through September 1 (Labor Day Weekend)

Bayou City Art Festival Downtown in Houston from October 18-19.

The Gretna Art Market will be back next month!

Thanks and I hope you all have a great week!

No comments: