Friday, June 27, 2008

A Knitter's Nightmare

This morning, I woke up to this:











It looks like my dogs decided they wanted to knit and really just made a big mess. I'm wondering if it was a group effort, or just one of them was responsible. I'm guessing it was both of them. I've untangled most of the yarn, but it took a while and I was pretty upset with them for doing what they did. You will be happy to know that we made up and I've decided not to leave my knitting bag In the front of the house where then can take things out of it.

I'm having a lot of fun with the blog and I hope ya'll are enjoying it. Lately I've been sick, with a sore throat which hasn't made anything fun. I'm hoping I will feel better soon and the blog posts will get better. I'd really like to thank everyone who is reading the blog, I really can't believe how many hits I've had in a short amount of time.

Thanks!

Kelly